Additional resources to help use our software with ease
We attend and deliver lectures regularly at international conferences. The following select presentations may be useful resources to consult for your work in geophysics:
- REMI and SPAC: A Comparison, SAGEEP 2017, Denver.
- Comparison of FV, FP and FK for dispersion analysis of surface waves, SAGEEP 2012, Tucson.
- A hybrid method for first break auto picking, SAGEEP 2012, Tucson.
- Factors in determining the survey depth from passive surface waves, SAGEEP 2011, Charleston.
- Tomographic imaging of the blind test dataset, SAGEEP 2011, Charleston.
- Analysis of surface wave benchmarking data, Geo-Risk 2011, Atlanta.
- Comparison of FK and SPAC methods in determining dispersion curves from passive surface waves, SAGEEP 2010, Keystone.