Geogiga PS Log 7.3 - Well Velocity Survey Software
Geogiga PS Log is designed to efficiently process the data in the well velocity survey.
After defining the depth of receivers and the direction of shot, you are able to pick first breaks with the mouse button on P and S waves simultaneously in the analysis window. Meanwhile, the interval velocity, average velocity and Poisson's ratio are automatically calculated. All curves, including time-distance, velocity, and Poisson's ratio, are displayed in a separate window with lots of controls.
- Quickly define the depth of receivers and the direction of shot
- Frequency filter including Butterworth and Ormsby filters with the option of band pass, low pass, high pass, band reject, and notch
- Gain control: automatic gain control (AGC), trace balance, time variant scaling, single trace scaling, etc.
- Undo/Redo multi-step operations on seismic data
- Simultaneously display P and S wave at all depths
- Interactively pick the first break of P and S waves with a trace magnifier
- Automatically calculate interval velocity, average velocity, and
- Calculate the Elastic Modulus including Shear Modulus, Young's Modulus and Bulk Modulus
- Manually assign layers based on regression lines.
- Plot and output first arrivals, interval velocity, average velocity, and Poisson's ratio